How to get involved?
We welcome all new members and there are so many ways to help us, why not get involved?
Together we speak to local residents about the issues that matter to them, we leaflet at election times, supporting local community groups and projects and host a variety of social events for our members to enjoy.
It would be great to have you on board, come and join us today!
Leaflet Delivery/Campaign Days
We have a regular programme of leaflet delivery to all homes in the constituency and regular action days.
You could simply volunteer to deliver your road or further afield, either on a regular basis or just during election campaigns. Every bit, really does help. You can deliver as many or as few as you wish. We will not press you to do more than you are able to.
Our aim is to have a large number of volunteers, each delivering a small number of leaflets. You don't have to be a member to help deliver leaflets, the association and your local Conservatives are grateful for any help you can give.
If you would like to get involved, please email: Office@WrexhamConservatives.org.uk
To sign up to Sarah Atherton's Campaign bulletin, please email: Office@SarahAtherton.org.uk
Volunteer from home
If you are unable to join us on the doorstep there are various other ways to get involved:
- Displaying a poster is a great way to show your support and spread the Conservative message during an election period. If you would like to display a poster please email us.
- If you don't have much time to spare, bundling leaflets & stuffing envelopes from home for others to deliver is of great help to the whole team!
- A great way to spread the Conservative message from the comfort of your own home is through the use of social media. Every like, rt, share and follow helps spread the message. Details of our social media accounts can be found below:
Send us an email if you'd like to volunteer from home!
We are not always able to speak to residents on their doorsteps, so during election time we hold regular telephone canvassing sessions during the day and evening. We'd love it if you could help us!
Become a member
The principal benefit of Conservative Party membership is the right to participate. Paid up members of the Conservative Party have:
A vote in the election of the Party Leader.
- A vote in the selection of candidates for parliamentary, assembly, local government and European elections.
- Direct influence in the development of policy.
- The chance to attend the Party Conference.
- The opportunity to meet influential, like minded people.
- A range of other benefits including e-mail updates and discounted ticket prices.
- The right to attend local Branch Meetings.
The cost is £25.00 per year (£5 for under 23s & £15 for serving of former members of our Armed Forces)
If you would like to join, click here, or download and return the membership form below.
Donate & Become a Friend
If Membership isn’t for you but you still want to support the campaign, become a Friend by making a donation of your choice to the fighting fund. It’s a great way to get help support the Party and the campaign in your local area.
Donations are a very important method of fundraising, and every penny counts. All money raised goes towards electing Conservative to fight for a fair and open society.
All donations are greatly appreciated, and every penny donated is put to good use - if you would like to donate to the fighting fund please email: office@WrexhamConservatives.org.uk
The best way to ensure Conservatives are elected in Wrexham is by going out to vote, register to vote here ! If you're worried you might not be able to make it to the polls due to illness or are away on holiday, download the postal form below, fill out the details and follow the simple steps to be able to vote by post.
If you use assistive technology and need a version of this document, contact your local Electoral Registration Office .
If you have any questions, or would like to get involved in some other capacity, please don't hesitate to get in touch: office@WrexhamConservatives.org.uk
|Membership Form||1.08 MB|
|Postal Vote Application (Welsh)||161.83 KB|
|Postal Vote Application (English)||136.96 KB|